September 25, 2009

Open Fetal Surgery Picture

Below is the picture of Max from the open fetal surgery we had on February 13, 2008. He was 22 weeks 5 days gestation when this picture was taken. To me it isn't very graffic, but to some it could be. To me, it is the most amazing picture I have ever seen. This is my son before he was born. This is my son in his first appearance. This is my son on the day his life was saved by Dr. Crombleholme. To me it's proof that miracles do happen. What a beautiful thing.



Thank you Jessica for making it so that I could post it.

8 comments:

Jodi said...

Amazing!

God is GREAT!

Jenna said...

That is absolutely breathtaking!! Max is such an amazing boy!

I also wanted to say that my son had to have surgery when he was 6 months old. Dr.Alam was his doctor and I really liked him.

Jenna (rxjenna from cincy bump)

Anonymous said...

utterly amazing!

Evan was about that size when he was born. Miracles sure do happen!

Denise

jessicalflores1@aol.com said...

How amazing! Where in TX are your nurses doing the talk on Max's PD?

Anonymous said...

Thank God that Max came along after we had the technology to allow such a feat to occur.

How in the world the surgeons know where and what they are looking for, and then have the capabilities to make a repair, is nearly beyond comprehension.

Max is indeed a miracle baby!!!

Continued prayers and best wishes.

DS/BBHS

Stacey said...

I can't stop staring at this photo. I feel like I'm looking at something private and sacred. What a miracle. Keeping you all in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

your site is loading slowly.

Stevie Marie Malm said...

This is a absolutely amazing ♥️