August 11, 2010

I am SOOOOO Sorry!!!

That was a very long delay in between posts and I left you all hanging on how well the last surgery went and I am so sorry. That was very mean of me.

With that said, surgery #16 was a success. Max is officially, well almost officially, tube free. All he has left is his feeding tube which will be there for quite awhile. The surgery was outpatient, so once Max woke up and showed stable vital signs he was free to go. We got home and he immediately began hopping all over the living room playing with his plethora of toys like nothing ever happened.

I will update more tonight on how the urology appointment went and with some long over due birthday party pictures.

For now, we have to go meet with our architect. Talk to you all this evening :o)

No comments: