September 1, 2010

Cincinnati Walks for Kids

Cincinnati Walks for Kids

We have been wanting to walk in the Cincinnati Walks for Kids now for 2 years and haven't been able to do it until now! We are so excited to able to take part in this fantastic walk that benefits the entire reason that Max is here. This walk raises money for Cincinnati Children's Hospital. We are asking for your support. You can donate to Tim, Max or I or you can walk on our team and raise funds on your own. We are walking as "Team Max" and have tshirts for all that decide to join us on October 16th at Coney Island.

If you are interested, please follow the link above to get started. We look forward to making our first year a huge success, but we can only do that with your help! If you have any questions you can email me at mommy2max08@yahoo.com.

We are looking forward it!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hello, I've been following your blog for a long time and I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy reading about Max's progress. I am a mom to two little boys (3 year old/17 month old)who are healthy but in our family it is me who has struggled with health problems. I had non-Hodgkin's lymphoma at 16, and was diagnosed with thyroid cancer last summer (I'm 28 now). Luckily even with two cancers I've still been pretty healthy. I love hearing about other tough survivors and I think Max and your family are some of the most amazing people. The three of you are in our prayers daily!