July 14, 2008

Homeward Bound!

Everyone is starting to talk about the big day when Max finally gets to come home! I have a meeting with this dialysis nurse to learn how to change his catheter dressing on Wednesday. All of his wonderful nurses are also getting us more involved with the things that we will have to do once he comes home. I also dropped his carseat off this evening so that they can fit him to it for his first car ride! Oh the little things that gets one very excited!

Max had his two month vaccines today. A total of four shots! The poor guy was not a happy camper. Although, he managed to be all smiles when his daddy showed up. I made sure that Max knew it was his birthday today, so I think he put on his happy face for him. Our chunkey monkey is also weighing in at 8 pounds 12 ounces and measuring 20 inches long.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!! what a great present to see giant smiles on his face!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!! love, rick and allie!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for Max and you guys! He looks absolutely wonderful and so beautiful.

Denise

Floridians said...

Happy Birthday Tim! It was great to see you on our visit, and we hope to see all of you on our next visit. We can't wait for Max to make his splash at the pool. He looks so great. He looks like Tim in a few of his pictures. We continue to pray that Max will be joining you at home soon.

Love, Kristina, Cory, and Anna

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that Max finally gets to come home and I can't wait to meet him. I am so excited for your guys!!! Melanie and Matt