August 27, 2008

You all have provided us with so many prayers over the past 7 months and I am now asking that you do so for my cousin Chrissy and her husband Eddie. They will be delivering their twin boys, 5 weeks early, tomorrow at 12:15pm. They did an amniocentesis on Monday to check for lung development and the bigger of the two boy's lungs are not where they should be. They have to take them though, because the smaller baby isn't growing like he should be. Please pray that all goes well with the delivery and that Noah and Nicholas do very well once they arrive.

It is greatly appreciated!

3 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i will be praying for them!

Anonymous said...

I want to thank you again Beth for everythinng you have done.And thank you for the prayers


Love always
Chrissy

se06nc said...

Hey Beth and Tim,
It's me Stacey Ewing, heard about little Max and had to look at the blog and my heart truely goes out to you guys. He sure looks precious. I will for sure keep him in my prayers. Hope the familys doing well. I bought a house in Dayton and work full time as a ortho tect. But you guys are truely great great people. Miss ya's Stacey