November 13, 2008

I'm 6 months old!!!

Cuddling with my blankie on one of my last nights at Cincinnati Children's Hospital RCNIC

Round two... ding, ding. This is me getting ready to go home!

Don't talk to me while I am watching my Tuesday morning cartoons!

So this is what it's like to be an outpatient!

My first tastes of green beans

YUCK! Green beans are nasty (he gagged and screamed his head off)

I'm not too sure about this Jumperoo thing. This holding my own head up is hard work

I got to celebrate Halloween in November, since I was sick in October. Woof Woof!

My first errand with mommy. I'm not sleeping... I am so embarrassed that my mommy took a picture of me in front of Target. Geez! (11/13/08)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! I love the Target photo! I'm so happy that your family is together again at home! If I can ever help you with anything, please don't hesitate to ask.

Your neighbor on Rose Drive,
Michelle Helton

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the pictures. My favorite is the one when he is laughing in the white shirt. Dylans favorite is the first one when he is holding onto his blanket. Thanks so much for sharing. He is getting so big! Keep us updated!

Still praying every night,
Katie, Brian, Dylan and Parker Ruschman

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

what adorable pictures! i love the puppy hat...so cute!

Anonymous said...

YEAH MAX!!
Thanks for posting photos! I love the first one of him snuggling his blanket. I love the target one too. I was taking Evans pic in Lowes the other day and people were staring at me.
*I have same syngisis shot stop sign hanging on Evans stroller. It works too!
I'm thrilled that you guys are finally home.
Denise

Floridians said...

Max- you are so cute! The pictures are so great. Max's pictures always bring such a smile to my face. It is great to see him at home. Anna hated green beans as well (she still does!). We are always praying for you all.

Kristina, Cory, and Anna

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday and Welcome Home Max. We will continue to keep all of you in our prayers. Pictures are fantastic. Remember Tim-Grandma Rita made you eat every bit of your green beans.

Tom and Laura

Catrina said...

I love these pics!!! He is adorable and I am so glad he is home with you all now!