December 9, 2008

Hello to all! I don't really have too much to report, but I thought I would let everyone know that Max is doing great. He is teething terribly and is a little on the fussy side. He isn't really suppose to have too much Tylenol because of his kidneys, but I broke down and gave him a dose this afternoon. He was miserable and he couldn't stay asleep during his nap because of it. Tim just got him down to bed, but I can still here him in there grunting and moaning a little. Poor guy.... I may have to break down and give him another dose to get him through the night. We'll see what happens.

We are very excited for this weekend to get here. The Nephrology and Dialysis Clinic are having a Christmas party on Friday for all of their patients. Santa will be there along with some UC basketball players. It should be great fun for all of the kids and it will be so nice to meet some of the families. FYI to the RCNIC night nurses: the party is from 6:30-8:30, so we are planning on stopping up to see you ladies. As long as Max isn't exhausted by this point, we will see you all then :o)

We have our first meeting with First Steps tomorrow night. This is an Early Intervention type company that sends therapists out to work with children who are delayed in motor and development skills. They do many things to get your child up to speed. We are looking forward to getting Max the therapy that he needs to get him caught up. So woohoo for that :o)

We have about another week or so before we find out the results of our tissue typing that we had done last week. Waiting patiently to see if either Tim or I is a match for the kidney transplant.

I think that is it. Max is fussing so I am off to give in for another dose of Tylenol. Talk to everyone soon!

No comments: