October 26, 2009

Please pray...

My future sister-in-law, Ashley, just sent me an email saying that her sister who is 33 weeks pregnant just got sent to Good Sam's High Risk Clinic. So many memories and thoughts rushed through me at that very moment. She had an ultrasound today and it showed that the baby has fluid in her belly and that one leg is measuring longer than the other. They are giving her the steroid shots to help with the baby's lungs and running a few more tests.

Please pray for Brooke and Baby Gabby.

Ashley just call me and said that Brooke has too much amniotic fluid (whereas I didn't have enough). They are going to try to remove some of it and see what happens. My guess is that they will do an amniocentesis and keep her overnight to monitor her. They will probably do another ultrasound tomorrow to check the status of the fluid in Gabby's belly and to see where Brooke's levels stand. That's my uneducated guess on what will happen over the next 24 hours. Please keep them in your prayers. I'll update as soon as I hear anything else.

Thank you.

1 comment:

American History said...

your prayer request touched us.
We are praying for you.
We found this site helpful www.holylandprayer.com Check it; maybe it gives you a relief.
God bless you