May 3, 2010

A Day Out

Tim and I were able to get a day out this past weekend. My cousin Andy got married on Derby Day. The wedding was at 2pm followed by a Derby Party and then the reception. It was a great time and Tim and I enjoyed our day "off." Max was in fantastic hands and when we got home we had nothing to do but go to bed. Thanks ladies!

Here are a few pictures from our day:

Most of the ladies in our family with Grandma Maddie at the Derby Party

Tim and I at the Derby Party

My brother Bob and his wife Ashley

Ashley and I at the reception


It was a great time and we are so thankful that we got to be apart of it. Congratulations Andy and Elisabeth! Have a great time in Italy and Greece!

1 comment:

The Power Family said...

I'm sure you hear this all the time, but I think Max looks exactly like his Daddy :)

I've been reading your blog for a while now, but I'm not sure that I had ever seen a picture of your husband. There is no denying Max is his son.

Hopefully you don't mind this comment. I get this all the time, because my 2 year old is a spitting image of my husband!