May 4, 2010

This Just In:

July 27, 2010 is the day that our lives will be flipped upside down!

I just called the transplant coordinator asking if she had heard anything about the July dates that were still up for discussion and she responded, "Oh I thought I called you!" Well no you didn't but what's the word? "You are set for July 27th."

And this ladies and gentlemen gets a very big WOO HOO!

This means that we only have 84 more days of dialysis! Oh I can't even imagine the excitement of not having to hook our son up to a machine every night!

This means that I only have 84 more days to loose the 5-10 pounds that have been hanging around on my thighs.

This means that in just 84 days, I get the privilege to save my son's life. To give him a chance to be the 2 year old that he deserves to be.

In 84 days our lives are going to change for what we all hope will be for the best.

Let the count down begin...

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Woo hoo! July 27th!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the pieces are beginning to fall into place.

Couldn't be happier for you.
Good things happen to good people.

DS/BBHS

Tiffany said...

I can't imagine being so scared and excited at the same time. Our prayers are with you!