May 20, 2008

My Good Sam Nurses

If you ladies are checking out Max's blog, I wanted to take the time to personally thank you for everything that each of you did for me in my 6 week stay! It was a very rough time for Tim and I, but each of you managed to put a smile on our face every day. I couldn't have asked for a better group of ladies to have taken care of me. I would love to stay in contact with you, so please don't hesitate to give me an e-mail address so that I can contact each of you personally.

Once again that you for ALL that you did for me (even if it meant getting 8 IV's, 3 steroid shots, 3 shots of Brethine, preterm labor, cervix checks, etc.). Max greatly appreciates what you did to help his mommy keep him in for as long as she did. We wouldn't be where we are today if it weren't for you ladies!

Thank you,

Beth, Tim and Max

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX.
After all you have been through, you deserve a trip to HOOTERS.
Tell Grandpa.