December 1, 2009

Not Much to Report

Max is doing great!

We had a fantastic Thanksgiving!

My brother Tony got married on Black Friday!

The house is decorated for it's final Christmas with the Livingston family!

One of the two big projects that needs to be done before we put the house on the market has been started!

This is the month of follow up appointments, so we're busy, busy, busy!

Max is on a learning explosion! The kid is on fire!

Project Santa is still going strong! Thank you to those of you who have donated. We greatly appreciate your generosity.


I think that's it! I am all about short and sweet post that don't include any yucky news.

We hope everyone is having a great holiday season so far! I'll try to get some new pictures up soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that I had a dream last night that Max was walking all over the place and had been for a while. Now I just can't wait to see the little guy walk in person. Be sure to keep us posted on his progress. I can only imagine the joy you'll feel when he takes that first step. Oh and - there is more to the dream that I'll share with you in person. ;)

Love yas,
Chris, Jessica and Tessa