December 15, 2009

Project Santa

I wanted to take this time to thank all of you that have participated in Project Santa. Our spare bedroom looks like a toy store!!!

I have been in contact with the Donor Relations Officer at Children's and she wants to meet us personally. So we plan delivering the gifts on Monday, December 21st and meeting Ms. Cathy. This means that there is an extra few days if anyone would still like to donate. Please email me at mommy2max08@yahoo.com if you're interested.

We are so excited about delivering these toys! Tim is off that week so we plan on going over around noon for a social visit to the dialysis unit, dropping off the toys and then going for our surgery consult at 3pm- this is just a visit to prepare for the transplant- no new surprises :o)

Again, we thank you so much for joining us on this wonderful journey of putting a smile on these children's faces. It's such an honor to know that we were able to make this Christmas just a little more special for these kids. It gives me chills and puts tears in my eyes when I picture their smiling faces. So thank you. Thank you for making this possible.

1 comment:

freelancehouse.co.uk said...

Thanks for the project! I really like the idea. We also have a St. Nikolaus Project for the kids. We'll buy presents and cards for them. I hope it'll be a pleasant experience.
Nelly Ham