December 3, 2009

Tis the season to give thanks

I was going through some pictures and I came across the disc from Max's benefit. It still brings me to tears when I look at how many people came to celebrate Max's life. I look at these pictures and don't recognize more than half of our fantastic supporters. You amaze me every day for how much love and support you offer to our son. Our son who most of you have never met. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.







I am so glad that I found these pictures. I was having a pretty rough day until I saw that I am not alone in this journey. Thank you!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

We were there, and it was PACKED! They were having to turn people away at the door.

It was such a blessing to see the best in people that night, as they came out to give & support someone else.