July 12, 2010

BIG BIG DAY

Ok so first off I'm glad you all liked the video. Next up Beth is starting to feel a little better and is starting to eat a little bit. Now for Max, as you can see in the video he is starting to feel pretty good. His lab work this morning continues to improve, his kidneys doctors are happy ( BUN 15 Creatnin 0.2) Liver Doctor says she just wants to monitor his blood work for a couple more days then she is no longer needed. His platelet count is still low but the rate at which they are disappearing has improved so that is definitely good.

Alright Are you ready for the BIG BIG NEWS OF THE DAY. It's moving day here at CCHMC. Beth is moving to her make shift 1st floor bedroom at home, and Max (drum roll please) is MOVING OUT OF THE ICU TO THE REGULAR FLOOR ( applause ).


Thank You Again for all of the love and support, I don't know how we could do it with all of it.
Tim

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rounds of applause! Great news! Glad to hear both Beth and Max are doing well! I look forward to reading more updates as both improve! Love & hugs to all of you! Kristen Hildebrand

Anonymous said...

This is really good news!

I am really trying to send you greetings other that the one, I still cannot get it to work.
I'll try once more.

Aunt Bev said...

The one above is mine.

Anonymous said...

Bet, it's Becki, I came out with Dan a couple times in the winter to see Max. I've been keeping up on you gys through the blog and Mandee. I have my family praying for the two of you to have a speedy and healthy recovery. He is such a special boy with a fabulous mom!!! :)

Kari and David Bezold said...

Lots of love and prayers sending your way- keep the faith all! Love David & Kari Bezold

Anonymous said...

Great News! And Happy Birthday today, Tim!

-Andrea