September 18, 2008

Nevermind :o(

Max isn't come home tomorrow :o( He spiked a 102.9 fever last night and still has it. They are in the process of drawing blood, urine and dialysis cultures to check for infection. They said that they would want to keep him in there for at least 48 hours on an antibiotic and obviously to get his temp down. So maybe early next week if everything comes back negative.

Personally though, I am finished getting excited. I don't know why this crap keeps happening that prevents us from bringing our child home, but I am done getting my hopes up. When he is literally in our living room then I will get excited.

Sorry for the Debbie Downer moment :o(

I will keep you all posted.

3 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

so sorry to hear the news...sending you lots of hugs. i hope his fever subsides and his temp returns to normal so he can come home soon. hang in there, we are praying for both max and you!

Logan said...

Hang in there guys. Max is just nervous about leaving his favorite nurses. We will keep the prayers coming! He will be home before you know it.

Harmony, Eric, and Logan

Anonymous said...

Someday when Max is a healthy 16 year old teenager, you may want to send him back to let the nurses take care of him :-) Hopefully that got a chuckle out of you - keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!