April 22, 2009

Prayer Request

We need your prayers everyone. I found out last night that my Uncle Bruce, who was diagnosed with lymphoma cancer, has been put into Hospice. I don't have too many details about how long their giving him or anything like that. My mom is going to be visiting him today, so hopefully I will have some updates later this evening.

I was originally under the impression that they caught his cancer early enough. But, from what I understand, Bruce was not tolerating the chemo treatment well. It was affecting his heart and breathing, so they stopped it and put him into Hospice. Is there not another form of treatment for those that don't tolerate chemo? It just seems bizarre to me.

Please pray for Bruce that he stays comfortable and God willing we find a miracle that this isn't the end.

Thank you everyone!

No comments: