February 26, 2010

We have another prayer request, please.

I have another prayer request for all of you magnificent prayer warriors out there. My Aunt Dianne was given the opportunity to go to Haiti to work in the OR as a charge nurse. She agreed to the offer and left yesterday to head oversees.

I spoke with her last week and she was very nervous. She asked me to pray for her and I immediately thought that I would not only pray for her but I would have all of Max's prayer warriors pray for her as well. So here I am. I am asking all of you to please keep my Aunt Dianne in your prayers as she begins this new challenge in her life.

Also, Max has 3 tests next Wednesday that will tell us what's going on with his bladder. These are the tests that will tell us if a miracle has happened or if he still needs the bladder reconstruction. If you could, pray extra hard this weekend that God has performed another miracle for Max by improving his bladder significantly.

Thank you.

Have a fantastic weekend everyone.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

What an awesome opportunity for her! I will definitely hold her up in prayer.