February 24, 2009

Big Week

Max's urologists for an unknown reason pushed his VCUG and urodynamics test up to today. I am still waiting on hearing a reason, but all I have gotten is "He just didn't want to wait any longer." Well why? Talking to urology is sometimes like talking to the wall. So I will let you know what we find out. These are the tests that will determine if he needs the bladder reconstruction or not. BIG TESTS! We're hoping and praying for great results.

Also today: Max has a pediatrician appointment to get his 9 month immunizations :o( Not looking forward to this one. He also has his High Risk Clinic follow up appointment. This one should be easy. We go in and discuss anything and everything. We are having problems with his g-tube leaking so this is our main concern for this visit. It's going to be a VERY long day.

My angiogram is tomorrow morning. This is the next step in the live donor transplant workup. I am petrified of the results of this test. The results will truly show us if I can be the donor or if we have to move on to the next possible candidate (Tim). Dr. Ben said that they will talk to urology after the test and give us a short-long term plan today at dialysis. Thanks Dr. Ben for getting some answers for us!

Thursday, Max has his speech and physical therapists coming to work with him.

Friday- dialysis

Saturday- dress shopping for my brothers wedding

Sunday- Max is finally getting baptized!

It's going to be a long week with a lot of questions answered. I will keep everyone posted on the results.

Have a good week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope everything goes well and I will be praying for good results.
Matt and Melanie