May 19, 2009

Birthday Party was a Success

After several months of planning and a lot of rain on Saturday morning we can officially say that Max's First Birthday Party was a success. We had a great turn out and it seemed that everyone had a great time. It ended up raining for about an hour, but we got through it and continued with the party :o)

We were blessed to have both of Max's nephrologists come, along with 4 of his nurses from the RCNIC. What an honor to have them to celebrate with us and Max.

Of couses I was too busy running around and didn't even get my camera out of the bag, I was wondering if anyone got some pictures if you could send them to me. I would appreciate it :o)

I will post a video from the party soon. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering how it went and wondering if you got rained on or not. Can't wait to see video!
Denise