March 29, 2009

776

That is the final headcount of how many people came out to support Max. It was the most amazing and overwhelming experience Tim and I have ever been through. We are so thankful and blessed for all of you that came and for those that didn't make it, but donated money, items or services.

It's amazing to us that so many of you have only heard of Max. Whether it be through the email chains, the blog, prayer chains or just by seeing the flyers around town. To come out and support a 10 1/2 month old that you have never seen or met blows us away. The gratitude that we feel in our hearts is overwhelming.

I was telling someone last night that with all that has been going on over the past week with Max's surgery and fevers, that I was starting to feel a little down. Getting to finally meet some of you and seeing 776 people come and celebrate my son's life gave me the boost that I need to continue on with this amazingly hard and rewarding journey.

We are also very happy to report that as of 8:00 last night, Max has not had any fevers!!! I personally feel that all the love, support and prayers that were floating around that gym last night brought Max good health. If he remains fever free for 24 hours on his new oral antibiotic he can come home. The doctors are shooting for Tuesday. Pray, pray, pray!

Again, we need to thank the amazing people that got this event together. You guys are absolutely amazing and we are very blessed to be able to call each of you family.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! We can't say it enough. THANK YOU!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

I made it to the benefit last night. I have to say that even I was overwhelmed at everyone who came out to give their support to your family. It's amazing.

So glad to hear that Max is free of fevers. Prayers that he stays that way!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful celebration of life! Thank you to everyone who came and supported Tim, Beth and Max. The love that I felt in that gym last night was nothing like anything I have ever experienced before. The benefit will be a memory I will always remember and hold close to my heart. I thank God for blessing us with Max. He has been an inspiration to me to be a better, stronger and more patient person.

Mighty Max is My Man! T. J.

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

that is incredible! i so wish we lived closer so that we would have been able to attend. what wonderful news about max, continued prayers!

Anonymous said...

Beth and Tim
It was a blessing that Kaleb and I where able to make it Saturday night and I think we are the blessed ones to have you guys in our lives! Makes it truly a God Send!
Love
Lindy, Ryan and Kaleb