March 22, 2009

Get Your Presale Tickets

Happy Sunday everyone!

I just wanted to remind everyone that is planning on attending the benefit next Saturday (the 28th) to get your presale tickets. All the information is the the right of your screen. We are trying to get a head count for the caterer, so if we could get the presale tickets sold that would help us out with that number.

Like I mentioned in my previous post, Max and I will not be able to attend the benefit. Tim will be representing our family. There is a possibility that someone will come relieve me and let me come up to greet everyone and to grab a bite to eat. It is all going to depend on how Max is doing and if I am comfortable leaving him. I just want to thank all of you who are coming and supporting us. We greatly appreciate all of your support and generosity. We will never be able to repay you, so please know that we appreciate all of you.

With that said, we still need your continued prayers for Max's surgery on Tuesday morning.

Enjoy your week!

1 comment:

Logan said...

We will definitely be there (provided I have no more scares in the NST room and don't end up on the 9th floor!) We will keep Max in our prayers and know that he will pull through these surgeries just fine!
Harmony, Eric, and Logan