March 9, 2009

We're home

and very exhausted! I came home, sat down on the couch, and don't remember for the two hours after that. Tim supposedly left and I had no idea. He told me he'd be right back, but I don't remember any of it. We supposedly had a conversation, but I don't remember. Thank goodness Max was asleep as well... my goodness. I can only imagine how that would have gone :o)

Anyway, I am sort of awake now, but am headed off to bed. We'll talk to you all at a later date :o)

Goodnight and sweet dreams!

(Thanks Dr. Ben for letting us go home)

3 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

welcome home!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

Enjoy your time with Max at home on your own terms!

DS/BBHS

Jodi said...

Yay for being home! Now get some sleep!