March 5, 2009

Max ate today!!!



Woo Hoo, I think I figured out how to post a video (Thanks Rick!) Don't mind my silly songs and high pitched voice. It's the only way to distract him from what's actually going on and it really works! Anyway, we are so very proud to announce that Max finally showed a lot of interest in eating today. I started him out with just cereal and then added carrots to it. He ended up eating the whole bowl and wanted more. He would grunt at me if I wasn't moving fast enough and then he would open his mouth wide when I went to give him a bite. He has never done this before. We are so proud of him! Yah Max!

"Oh mom and dad, I knew how to do it the whole time! Na na na na na na!" hehe

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are the cutest mommy i have ever seen. i just love ya to bits!

Anonymous said...

you are the cutest mommy i have ever seen. i just love ya to bits!

Anonymous said...

you are the cutest mommy i have ever seen. i just love ya to bits!

Anonymous said...

ok my fault, it wouldnt post so i got impatient and pushed the button ten times....

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome to watch. It is amazing what goofy things moms will do for their kids. We are all so excited for Max and my boys want to know if he had carrot poop? Send our love!!

The Wells Boys and Mandee

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

that video is too cute!

Jodi said...

That's so exciting! Yay Max!

Anonymous said...

What a great video and exciting news for Max! He looks so much like Tim in that picture :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Beth,

Mandee and Steve keep us posted on Max, He is so beautiful. We were hoping to get a peek at him this Saturday, but getting him well is the most important thing. We are always thinking of you guys and keeping you in our prayers.

Jeff, Tara, Jamie, Casey, Jack and Jill